New Submersible Pump Deep Well 1/2Hp 220V 25 Gpm 4" Hallmark Industries
- Free Shipping
Submersible Pump Deep Well 1 2HP 220V 25 GPM 4" Hallmark Industries
- 4" deep well submersible pump. Fits 5" or bigger well casing. For 4" casing, use our SS.MA0414X-7A-230 or SS.MA0459X-14A-230 pump.
- 220V, 3.3 Amps, 150 feet max head, 25 gpm Max, mid intake.
- 150' head is for open water tank. For pressure tanks, buyer MUST read <Pump Selection Guide>!
- Patented impeller design provides extended pump life and heavy flow under the severe circumstances.
- This pump has a much longer pump life than the all-plastic-bottom-suction pump.
- This pump has all stainless steel exterior to prevent any rust
- Industrial grade heavy duty, also good for home usage.
- Built in 1/2 HP capacitor start, and thermal protection switch, for longer life and powerful start.
- Built in control box. This pump DOES NOT require an external control box!
- This pump uses high quality UL approved motor, UL file No.: E233961
- This is a 2 wire pump with 3-Wire (2 wires + ground wire)
- 10' long electric cord, installation tape & electric tape kits are all included.
- 1-1/4” NPT discharge.
- Heavy-duty thermoplastic impellers, diffusers, and intake screen.
- Use our unique 1.25"NPT check valve SP0465X-125 (eBay item 293822404301)
- High efficiency, hermetically sealed motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating, and uses less energy.
- Submersible design eliminates the need for priming and creates quiet operation
- Installation user's manual, and tape kit are included.
- Free technical support available during your installation.
- For using a pressure tank - Max water level VS. pressure switch settings:
Pressure switch set @ 20/40 psi
Pressure switch set @ 30/50 psi
Pressure switch set @ 40/60 psi
43 feet (max static water level)
24 feet (max static water level)
3 feet (max static water level)
For Volume Pricing please message us or send us your list via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.