New For Yamaha Outboard Remote Control Box +10 Pin Cable 703-48207 Right Side With Shipping
- Free Shipping
Frequently bought together:
For Yamaha Outboard Remote Control Box +10 Pin Cable 703-48207 Right Side
- Smooth Forward & Reverse: Moving the lever forward from the neutral position can engage a forward gear, and pulling the lever back from neutral engages the reverse gear. The engine will continue to run at idle until the lever is moved about 32°. Then, move the control lever farther to open the throttle, and the engine will begin to accelerate.
- Durable Trim Harness: The control cable features high-temperature resistance, thermoplastic insulation and remarkable color coding. The harness contains a 10-core plug connector to engine and trim and tilt switch connection cable. 19.7 FT long cord facilitates remote power use.
- Emergency Lanyard Cord: This engine security switch lanyard lord is made of high quality polyurethane material, which provides security and durability. The lanyard lord is extendable and flexible, the premium plastic ring clip is used to insert into the flameout switch, and the metal buckle hook is to connect with the operator, preventing the operator falling or leaving the helm.
- Reasonable Designs: The outboard remote control's structure is very stable and practical. There is neutral lock lever, neutral throttle lever, friction adjustment knob, trim and tilt switch, a control lever for smooth reverse and forward, and various accessories are also provided to complete the work efficiently.
- Wide Compatibility: The remote boat throttle control is compatible with the Yamaha outboard, designed for both shift and throttle, which can be actuated by operating a remote control lever. It is widely used in yachts for controlling your boat at ease.