Janome Mb 4S Commercial 4 Needle Embroidery Machine New
- Free Shipping
Frequently bought together:
Janome MB 4S Commercial 4 Needle Embroidery Machine New
The Janome MB-4S Embroidery Machine is the “World's First” home use four needle embroidery machine. Janome has quadrupled the embroidery capacity with the Janome MB-4S Embroidery Machine. With the Janome MB-4S Embroidery Machines four needles you can set up your embroidery and move on to other projects while it embroiders. The Janome MB-4S Embroidery Machine is built to work with most embroidery formats, including those used by the industry professionals. It is compatible with six industry standard Tajima hoops, as well as the four available Janome hoops.
Janome MB-4S Embroidery Machine Features:
- 10 fonts for monogramming.
- Large 5.7" Remote Computer Screen
- Extra Large Bobbin - 1.4 times larger than a regular bobbin
- 4 White LED lamps over needle area
- Stitch counter.
- 50 built in designs.
- Auto thread cutter.
- ATA PC card port.
- USB port on MB-4.
- Zoom in and out.
- Great task lighting.
- USB port (Host)on RCS.
- Ball bearing precision.
- Embroidery area tracing.
- USB memory key compatible.
- Multi language selection.
- Stitch out time indicator.
- Compatible with Janome software.
- Embroidery speed up to 800 spm.
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming.
- Expanded built In memory.
- Manual thread tension control.
- Built to work with most embroidery formats.
- Flip vertically and horizontally.
- One RCS can power multiple machines.
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors.
- 3 MB-4S hoops (included) snap in and out easily.
- Drag and drop editing for easy placement.
- Embroidery design resizable 80% - 120% by 1%.
- Dedicated Bobbin Winding Motor, winds while you sew.
- Fully compatible with industry-standard Tajima hoops.
- MY SET screen controls for Contrast, IN/CM, Designation.
- Automatically cuts jump threads, even between letters.
- Rotate in 1 and 90 degree increments(Clockwise /Counter Clockwise).
- The RCS has total set up and editing control with up to 65,536 colors.
- Subcontrol device, allows you to use the MB-4 without the controller.
- MB-4 includes 3MB, storing up to 1,500,000 stitches or up to 100 designs.
- USB slave port allows you to connect directly to your PC with Digitizer MBX software.(sold separately)
- Reads .dst, .jef. .jef+
Standard hoops included:
- M1: 9.46" x 7.88" (240mm x 200mm)
- M2: 5" x 4.3" (126mm x 110mm)
- M3: 50mm x 50mm
Remote Computer Screen (RCS)
- The RCS gives you total set-up and editing control – with up to 65,536 colors. One RCS can power multiple machines, saving the cost of additional controllers.
- The LED Light offers precise lighting for precise results.
Automatic Thread Cutter
- The MB-4 automatically cuts jump threads – even between letters – saving you time and hassle.
Dedicated Bobbin Winding Motor
- This feature – not found on professional machines – allows you to wind new bobbins even while the machine is stitching a design.
On Board Control
- MB-4 includes an on-board sub-control device, which allows you to use the MB-4 without the controller. The MB-4 also includes 3 MB of memory which can store up to 1,500,000 stitches or up to 100 designs.
Link Directly to PC
- The on-board USB slave port allows you to connect directly to your PC with Digitizer MB software, sold separately.
- Three MB-4 hoops (included) snap in and out easily and provide the embroidery areas most often used in the industry. The MB-4 is also fully compatible with industry-standard Tajima hoops.
As a convenience to our customers and to ensure your machine arrives ready to embroider we test this machine before it ships to you.
For Volume Pricing please message us or send us your list via email at email@example.com.